Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Lit:UGH. Nuff said. I had set a record of doing all 6 context questions! JOY. Not.
In a mere 2 days, I will be free. I can almost hear the cheers of joy. Especially from my family who had to tolerate screams of "I'm trying to study so keep quiet!" whenever I had a paper the next day. I can't help it if even the noise from the keys tacking away at the computer makes me irritatable. I simply can't study with noise.
I will be free from this jail sentence. Unless, to quote Dawn "I get my results back then maybe I may get life imprisonment" That was witty. She is lucky, she lives with 3 Chelsea fans. But maybe not so lucky because she's the red in the sea of blue.
I love Chelsea. My Chelsea love comes again from the TADA Chelsea FC Annual with its glossy pages and blueblueblueblueblue. I love it. I love it. *Totally in love with it* Too bad only got a few pictures of Mourinho but what the heck, got Cech, Lampard, Terry, Joe Cole!!! Please let me have a good good day tomorrow and let Chelsea win Anderlect!
And I love Tom Felton. Socutesocutesocute. SO there.
I would write more but I need to go read my Chelsea Annual. And watch the yellow square called spongebob.